Please note: visitors are required to wash their hands after touching livestock. For recommendations from the CDC on handwashing when leaving animal exhibits, click here.
*Easter break sessions available: April 11–13
*Sunday 4pm times: 13 and older only
Per one lamb and one cuddler for a one-hour session.
For each additional cuddler / observer attending.
How to use our booking tool:
1. Quantity: Number of $25 reservations of one lamb + one cuddler for a one-hour session. A quantity of Zero means you are only booking one spot. Increase quantity to add more lambs to your time slot.
2. Extras: Want to add more observers / cuddlers to your time slot without paying for additional lambs? Add these during the “extras” step.
3. Date & Time: If you see a time slot listed for a date, then spots are still available at that time! Times that are full will not show up on the calendar.
Note: This year we have decreased from 25 to 15 to give everyone a more personalized experience.
Lamb Camp Description
All Ages Welcome: Saturdays & Sundays: 10am–1pm, 2pm–4pm
Teens & Adults Only: Sundays: 4pm–5pm
Easter School Break: April 11–13: 10am–1pm
- Lamb Camp is held in our outdoor hoop barn, so please dress accordingly.
- Closed-toe shoes are required!
- Misty Meadow Sheep Dairy is a working farm and any visitors are required to wash their hands after touching livestock. For recommendations from the CDC on handwashing when leaving animal exhibits, click here.
- Ages 5 and under must be accompanied by one adult/guardian. *Due to space restrictions, only one adult/guardian will be allowed to accompany each paid camper.
- No refunds.